Special Needs Project
Family SOUP is our family resource center dedicated to supporting, encouraging and providing information and facilitated referrals to families of children with special needs. Family SOUP offers a variety of programs for parents / caregivers and children to enhance school readiness of special needs children by providing their families with support and education.
- Gas cards for out-of-town medical and therapy appointments
- Short-term counseling for individuals, couples, and families
- Specialized parenting classes
- Parent support groups
- Parent to parent support
- Resource library
- Support with Individual Education Plans, Student Study Team plans, Individual Family Service Plans, and Individual Program Plans
- Facilitated referrals to and collaboration with other agencies
- Family friendly activities
- Educational workshops
Family SOUP is able to serve all disability and medical areas – if a parent feels they have a child with special needs their concern is real and we are here to help. For more information you can go to the Family SOUP website.